Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Why You Need To Get Your BH Inspected On A Regular Basis !!!

 (A typical BH with little nests and needed some kind of inspection)

This week alone I have three calls for some kind of BH inspection.

One from Kuala Selangor , one from Nibong Tebal and one from Melaka.

I also received a couple more email messages on some BH owner who have no birds or very few birds inside their BH after into operation for more than 1.5 years and 4 years.

The one in Kuala Selangor wanted me to quickly come over since he wanted to start some renovation works this weekend.

"Pak Harry actually I wanted to carry out the BH revamp myself but after doing some thinking I feel that it is better for you to come first and diagnose the actual problems.  Maybe I need to carry out more than what I thought.  If there are still more mistakes it will be a waste of time."  he told me on the phone.

Since he requested for it I picked up a date that is suitable for me to travel back from Maran just to inspect his BH.

The second BH to be inspected is somewhere in Nibong Tebal, Penang.  This owner called me more than 3 times and he finally confessed that he wanted me to come down this weekend to take a good look at his ailing BHs.

"Pak Harry please come down to Nibong Tebal and I wanted you to diagnose what is wrong with this BH in town and later I wanted you to inspect two more." I remembered his request made.

I told my wife about the trip and she told me that she would like to be with her parent when I carry out those inspection.

The Melaka BH owner is not very sure to go ahead or not to go ahead.  I wait for his decision to let me take a good look at his ailing BH.

The best was this email message from a BH owner in Perak.

He wrote his BH problem in Malay and attached a number of photos for me to make some kind of diagnosis.

I quickly replied telling him about my opinions and a few recommendations.
 
The best is still to let me inspect what is wrong and write a full report for him to carry out.

I told him the steps to be taken and I am sure he understand my reasons for it.

This was what I replied to him:

Mr H,

Thank U for the email.

Based on your information ie operating more than 1.5 years and only 2 nests, your BH is in a very critical situation.

Usually this thing happened when your BH design is not proper especially its darkness.  This is a very common mistake done by most BH contractor or by a DIY BH.

Those pictures send seems to show the tendencies.

My sincere suggestion to you is to do the following:

1) Get your BH inspected by a professional "Sifu" to determine what actually is wrong with your BH.

2) Make sure the "Sifu" who carry out the inspection come out with a written report on what is wrong and what corrections need to be done.

3) From the report try to follow all what he recommended and install them precisely.

4) Change the external and internal sounds.

5) Put back the BH into operation for three months.

6) Inspect the BH after three months.

If you do not carry out the above I think your BH will be sick forever.

If you cannot get the righ sifu please contact me for the inspection.  Call 017 7551318.

I will be most happy to help and I have been doing this special job to many BHs.

There will be a small fee to cover my traveling, petrol, toll and professional time.

This week I have two inspection jobs.  One in Kuala Selangor and one at Nibong Tebal.

Just take my advise and I am sure you are on the right direction.

Call me if you wish to get more explanation why your BH need a professional person to inspect it.

My phone is always ready for your 017 7551318.

Have a good day.

Harry


If you owned a BH and after so many years into operation with very little nests inside, I would say that your BH is not well.

You best choice is to get someone who is professional to inspect your BH and get a full written report from him.

Pay him a fee for his service and make sure you carry out the recommendation made by him.

My past experiences tells me that more often than not you will see some changes if the professional inspector is good in his work.

BH is like you having your dental check up.

Most people hate to visit a dentist but if you do not carry out your dental check up on a regular basis you will have lots of problems in your mouth.

If you don't know who to come and give you the prognosis let me know. Call 017 7551318

I am not a dentist but every night I sleep with one. (My wife is a dentist)

Take this advise and I am sure you will put your BH on the right track.

No comments: