Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

A True Confession: In Love With My Sound Collection !!!



 (A nice picture to demonstrate about how a good sound works)

Today I was like a priest listening to a blog reader who happened to fall in love with my sound collection.

Every time he read my blog he will monitor the name of sound that I mentioned in my article.

Good example during these last few article I was talking about SuperVac, Selking, 

"Pak Harry I have a little confession to you about my sound collection." his first word.

"Ever since I got the sounds from you I dump those old sound into a bin." he explained.

"All of them are not as good as the one I got from you.  Your sounds are superb and unbelievably very effective,"  he started his long confession.

What is so special about them?

"It change my BH into a very active BH.  The best is to combined the SuperVac and SuperBabyKing while the next best is Selking with BabyKing." he tried to teach me his favorite two receipt.

What can be so good about them?

"Prior to this I used those SuperBaby as my internal.  The sound works for a few months and after that my BH nest population became dead." he explained.

With your new sound especially the SuperBabyKing the nest population now start to climb and you can see lots of birds inside refusing the leave the BH.

The BabyKing was also superb.  According to him.

The two external sounds have not failed him.

Your sounds are still the best of the lot.

All those old sounds are useless and not doing their job in my BHs.

"Thank you for your kindness to share with me and I am sure I will be in contact with you to inform about my two BHs."

A similar thing happened yesterday when I put the same sound at Jenjarom.

The owner and his father in law were speachless.

"I have never seen anything like this before."  he claimed

"In my entire life this is the first time I saw so many birds hovering and jumping into my BH." his comment.

He was just very lucky to have discovered me and we are good friend now.

In his own word to me:

"Pak Harry in swiftlet farming I have never came across someone who is so sincere and helpful to make a BH owner successful.  Now after meeting you and learning so much from you I can confirm that I will no longer fail in any BH investment.  Thanks to you."  he shook my hand and refused to let go.

No comments: