Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2013

On My 61st Birdthday !!!

The first thing I did on this special day was to read all those messages from my friends and blog readers.

Quite a number who email and SMS their messages.

The best of the lots were:

Dear Mr.Harry,

Sebelumnya saya mau mengucapkan Happy B'Day,semoga sehat dan bahagia selalu.
Ternyata Pak Harry sudah 61th ya?
Pak Harry,tadi pagi saya coba lagi suara SuperVac dan hasilnya sangat bagus dari pagi sampai sore banyak burung keluar masuk RBW.
Untuk suara tarik Void saya pakai super Vac dan didalam nesting room juga saya pakai beberapa tweeter suara supervac yang hidup 24 jam apakah itu sudah benar?
Suara inap pakai Babyking sangat keras..
Saya harap Bapak tidak bosan membalas Email dari saya.
Email Google saya ada masalah jadi say meggunakan Yahoo mail Pak.
Terima kasih Pak Harry.

Salam
He sound like an Indonesian and was fascinated with one of the sound he recently purchased.
My translation:

He wished me happy birthday and hope that I stay healthy always.  He tested the new sound called SuperVac and the result was outstanding.  From morning until evening lots of birds flew in and out of his BH. He indicated that beside on the roof areas he also used the same sound on the doors and inside the nesting room.  His problem is using the Supervac on 24 hours.  He wanted to ask my opinion about it.
The next message was how lucky this person is when every morning he wakes up and turned his computer on.  His main blogsite will be Pak Harry:
Terus berkarya pak.  Asal buka internet mesti buka blog pak harry untuk baca cerita baru mengenai burung walet.  Banyak yang say pelajari dari blog ni. tqvm pak harry. 
Translation:
Continue your writing. When I open my internet I will be logging on Pak Harry blog site to read about new stories on swiftlet farming.  I learned so much from you Pak Harry and Thank You Very Much. 

Another message just received:

Translated from Vietnamese laguage:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY Master
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY Master. I WANT HIS incoming best wishes when he was 61 years old. I WANT TO SAY THAT HIS MEMORY WILL FOREVER BE IN MY HEART. As a father, revered mentor. He himself energized Energize ME AND BECOME , farming LOVE PASSION AND YEN, overcome failures, delayed unnecessarily TECHNICAL INFORMATION OF THE ORDER guns are "PRIVATE PROBLEM ".
    And I'm very happy BEEN ADVISED THAT WITH MR. SOME OF MY BIRD HOUSE nests has increased from about 50 to more than 300 after using pheromone SUPER liquid. I WILL SEND THE LATEST PICTURES OF YOUR BIRD AND FOLLOW THE CONCEPT.

This Vietnamese blog reader used my Super Pheromone liquid and it works very well pushing his BH nests up from 50  by 600% to 300 nests.

Looking forward to receive his BH photos so that I can share will all my readers.
 
Many others but I need to assemble all those things for Maran BH revamp Project.
Thank you to all.
Hope to continue doing what I like best.
Just hope one day I will perfect the methods to ensure that no BH will fail.

Oh yes I remembered to renew my driving license.  This time I extended it for 5 years.
  

No comments: