Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Predators (Big Birds) Protection: Just In Case They Came To Visit Your BH !!!



During one beautiful evening I was watching those birds returning home into a BH.

A neighbor who happened to stay about 200 meters away from the BH came for a small chat.

We were talking about things that we did with the BH and when the word owl was mentioned he told me this interesting thing.

"Don't worry everything was taken care of." he smiled when he said that.

I asked him what do you meant by that?

"Well we have taken care and in fact our method is very very effective." his smile was getting broader.

I wonder what he meant by that.

"Oh we used chicken heads laced with some kind of drug that will prevent them from exploring further."

Oh my god this is a bit cruel.

However I came out with a mechanical gadget that will make them scared from entering the BH.

What I did was to deploy a spring loaded clamp that will make them think twice before entering the BH.

The best location to install this gadget on a wall inside the roving room area.

Just look at the wall and try to figure it out where will be the best place for these owl to land if they ever entered your BH.

It should not be too far from the main window but not too closed too.

Have a good look at the gadget plus I still believed to have those spikes on the main entrance door frame too.

Beside owl there are cases where those hornbills or enggang venturing inside.








No comments: