Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

How I Assited A BH Owner To Trans Migrate !!!

 (More than two years with only 500 nests.  His next door neighbor is with more than 10,000 nests)

At first he thought I was just joking.

"Mr T I think if your BH is so closed to a fully occupied BH I can help you to migrate those young birds across." I whisper to him.

"You mean you can offer such a service?" he could not believe my word.

Well that was how a new friend who owned four BHs will very slow nests growth responded to my crazy suggestion.




He never believed me but I have nothing to be scared about.

I told myself if I fail at least I tried my best.

He owned a number of BHs.  At this particular moment I know for sure he owned four.

Yes I entered all the fours.

One was in Jenjarum and three others in Ayer Jernih about 15 kilometer from Kemaman town.

He knew that I was revamping two BHs in Kemaman.

He tracked me via my blog and continue to chase after me to visit his BHs in Kemaman.

With his continuous call I accepted his invitation and went to see one unit.

This was when the fun started.

His BH was beside a successful BH about 5 meters away.

The number of birds inside the successful unit was said to be in the 10 thousands.

Since he was just next door he wanted my help to see what can be done to get those young birds migrated over to his BH.

My first mission was to look around the BH outside and later inside.

The BH looks okay from the outside except for the cleanliness along the walls.

Internal I was very impressed with the simple design.

The designer used a pool and a door to pull the birds into the roving area.

The roving area was just a wall about 4 meters wide with an 4 feet opening to lead the birds into the nesting room.

The two LAL were well position however the whole floors were empty as usual.

Very common method and the designer refuse to create any room to block the bright light.

His mind is set.  He will not accept any other input for any improvements.

"Pak Harry one of my biggest task is to convince my "Sifu" to be like you.  He refuse to consider any new things that can help to improve my BHs.  He closed his mind in total and I am getting desperate to improve my nests population."  his main complain.


Well the final decision is in his hand and not the "Sifu".  He owned the BHs and if he wanted to move forward it will be his decision.

After telling him my opinions I tried my best to convince him that if he can master the knowledge he can easily migrate those young birds from his successful neighbor's BH to his.

"What do you think I should do?" he asked.

My answer to him was:  "Revamp your BH to add all the things that those young birds likes and play a set of good sounds."

I showed him my weapon for a small test.

The moment I played my choice of sounds the birds from his neighbor started to fly out of the house in a matter of minutes.

From just a few flying over turned to a few hundreds.

"I cannot believed what I am seeing now.  My CCTV seems to show so many birds entering the BH and you have just transformed my wife from being a "Hate" to "Love" swiftlet farmer."

"Pak Harry from the first day until today we have never seen so many birds within a few minutes coming out from that BH into our BH.' he was still in shock.

That was what I whisper to you earlier.  I can trans migrate your neighbors birds into yours.

Remember this is just my story and I would like to remind all my readers I am no magician.

What I did was nothing more than learning the birds weakness and take advantage on them.

Enjoy the clips and I am sure you too will be amazed with what can be done for your own BH.

Call me if you think you wanted to get the same trans migration technique done.

My number is 017 7551318 or write to me at harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

No comments: