Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

A New Tweeter Which I Called "Pole Tweeter" !!!

 ( A New Idea called Pole Tweeter installed on your door frame. )

Something new and very effective.

I saw how it works and the simple design can help you to draw more birds into your BH and your VIP rooms.

The idea is to arrange those 2"x5" tweeters in a row and each tweeter to be on the standing up position.

Minimum number is three and maximum number I leaved it to you to think of making it more effective.

I was on my normal BH visit at Ayer Jernih BH and it was here that I stumbled onto this strange tweeter arrangement.

The number of tweeters arranged in a long row was 5 pieces.

The tweeters were so effective and it draws lots of birds into this BH.

At first I ignored its existence but after the 45 minutes visit I can safely says that the simple tweeter arrangement was the key reason why so many birds entered the BH during my trial run.

I took the idea immediately and installed them at Paya Berenjut BH.


My workers initially was surprised with the new invention but they followed what I wanted them to do.

Told them to get three sets for the three doors inside the BH and one with four sets of tweeter for the main door.

It looks very good and I think you should give a try.

There are many advantages and one of them is that it will not block the flying path too much.

The cost is minimal as compared to using other expensive items.

Try it and help me to confirm that this is another new product that every BH must have.

I called it "Pole Tweeter" since it looked like a long pole once you finished assemble them using those steel band and cable tie.

Best of luck to those who wanted to try this idea and if you see it works let me know by sms to my phone number 017 7551318

 (A four tweeters pole type view from front elevation))


 (Back view)

 (Three tweeters pole tweeter from back)
(Another picture from side view)

No comments: