Search This Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Just To Check A New Nesting Plank Aroma !!!

 (Soak the powder with plain water for 5 days before application on your nesting planks)

Whatever you wanted to say about me I don't bother much.

I love to test new things.

Every test that I carried out is just some way to find out if the new finding will help to populate a BH.

While putting the finishing touches at Paja Berenjut BH I got this idea of trying out a powder that was recently purchased from a shop.

It says that if you mix the powder with water for about 5 days and apply to those nesting planks, those swiftlet will quickly build their nests on the affected areas.

Hmm.. let see if it works.

I took half the packet and mixed it up with plain water.

Store it for about three days.

Since the revamp job was about to be completed I put aside the advise of 5 days fermentation but went ahead with the application.

What I did was to choose a suitable zone to be my research area.

A nice corner with about 8 planks about 3 feet long.

Took the cap off and used those paint brush to apply onto the nesting planks.

After a while the liquid dried up.

I hope to see some result during my next visit to the BH.

Give the product adequate time to proof itself that it really works.

If nothing happen I think I have done my part to prove something that not all those materials shown on the shelf can work.

However if it works well, I will the first to apply the same material on all the nesting planks.

Will report the outcome once I have the chance to visit the same BH in a couple of weeks.

Call me at 017 7551318 if you have any query about the product.


 (ready to apply)

 (I applied on the nesting plank surface facing the flying path direction)

 (One whole row about 3 feet lengh per piece)


 (Started to dry up)

 (It looks good and have this hamis smell)

(Drying up after about 15 minutes)

No comments: