Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Something That Will Blow Away Your Mind About Swiftlet !!!

 (Slitted Tongue in a Snake)

What if I say that there is a new evidence which can proof that swiftlet have slit tongue?

Their tongue are like those snakes with a split in the middle.

Okay Okay Okay you think that I am out of my mind.

What about this strange thing when a person says that he got evidences that swiftlet are polygamous?

Polygamous is the opposite of monogamous.

Monogamous is when the male have only one wife.

Then what do you think polygamous means?  More than one wife. In fact many wives.

"Pak Harry I have make a very closed observation and with have strong evidences that swiftlet are polygamous and not monogamous."

The moment I heard this sentence I became a bit numb in my brain.

How can it be.

All this while we have been taught that swiftlet are monogamous.

This is untrue and difficult to believe.

To me is "Okay let me see your proof."

I will be meeting this person soon and hopefully I can extract some data plus all his proof.

As for the slit tongue, I was at a meeting today in Serday UPM.

One of the attendee is a person who is about to finish his Masters Degree and he conduct detail studies on swiftlet.

He dissect  them and found that swiftlet tongue are split.  It might be difficult to see with your naked eyes but it is slitted.

I was a bit taken back but feel nice to know something new.

He claimed that most birds that eat insect catching them while flying have the same slit tongue.

This applies to Martin, Gigas, serinti and others same type.

Oh my God I getting a bit confused now. Feeling a bit giddy.

Got to stop writing......

No comments: