Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

How Nice To Capture Those Revamp Works Into Vedio Clips !!!



Something came to my head about getting those revamp works documented in a professional manner.

What I have in mind was to put them into special tape and distribute them to any newbies who wanted to improve their BHs.

So I called my old friend from NTV7 to have a few ideas on the matter.

We met somewhere in Petaling Jaya and took some time to figure them out.

The main obstacle will be its cost.

One 15 minutes clip will cost something in the region of RM12,000.

The cost will be about RM4000 for photo crew and RM8000 for editing plus sound background.

I got to admit that the cost is way too high and not in my budget.

I was looking at making about 5 clips and this will be RM60,000.

There goes my Hilux 4x4 pick up truck (second hand).

I think the only way out is to get a third party to sponsor the clips making.

The best would be the TV producers or MOA or grant from a local University or some individual who sees the benefits of this project.

After the meeting he promised to discuss the matter with this immediate Boss and will come back if the idea of getting NTV7 to sponsor is positive or rejected.

Well in the mean time I need to draw out some kind of plan to choose a number of BHs that is doing well after the revamp operations.

One video clip, I was thinking, was more towards the Trans-location project.

We are currently incubating about 388 eggs now and about 55 were recently hatched.

The release date will come after 43rd days after hatching.

It will be very nice if all these baby chicks are attached with those RFID tags and the BH where they will be released is fixed with an antenna to detect their return once released.

This is something special and I will be very glad to have you out there to give some help.

I might want to focus on this Trans-location project as my number one priority.

The rest will be in stages.

Please call me at 017 7551318 if you happened to have the soft spot on this project financing.




No comments: