Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

A BH About A Shop House At Jalan Sekerat Sungai Patani !!!



(Similar to this BH)
At first the owner wanted just my pheromone.

I was very curious and asked him what's wrong his BH?

"Well Harry my BH is 3 years old but with only 4-5 nests.  I think something is not right." he uttered.

He was hoping that the super pheromone might be the quick solution.

After listening to his sad story I asked him why don't get some one to visit his BH and check what is wrong with it?

That was when he invited me over to perhaps tell him what can be wrong.

Last Sunday I happened to be back in Sungai Patani and told him that I would be very happy to be of help.

We met and he opened the BH doors.

I took about a few minutes to discover the followings:

1) Those five nests have this strange behavior.  They prefer to have their nests closed to the monkey house opening.  I quickly advised him that his main entrance hole is facing the west.  I was on the dot.  Why don't you open another window facing the east.

2) The nesting room seems to be bare and totally opened.  No VIP room and little gadget to attract those wild birds.

3) The number of internal sound tweeters were few and the way they were installed seems to be awkward.

4) The ventilation holes were with no extension pipes.

5) From the front end I can see some gaps on the side.

6) The consultant used these spray method to apply those black paint.  He actually sprayed on those nesting planks.

7) Lots of the nesting planks were full of shoe markings.

8) The connecting window between the monkey house roving and the nesting room was not proper.  He should have a door instead of a window.

9) There was not a single fake nests inside the BH.  If he wanted to quickly populate his BH i told him to install as many fake nests as possible.  Spray each of the fake nest with the super pheromone.

10) The BH walls were too dry.  I advised him to perhaps spray some water on the wall and the floor.  Give about 20 minutes and I guarantee him that the water will be dried up.

11) The two chicken coop humidifiers are old fashion.  He need to upgrade them to those without the blade fan.  He needed at least three to wet his BH.

12) The amplifiers were those very simple type,  Perhaps upgrade at least the external with a higher grade.

13) The three amplifiers were not properly set and the volumes were not proper.

14) He need to change his external sound at least once every 6 months.

15) The internal sound he used was those noisy colony sound which was not proper.


After the visit I listed my comments and recommendation.

If he wanted me to help to revamp I will be very happy to do so.

The cost quoted to him was reasonable and affortable.

If you too face the same problem call me at 017 7551318.

I am doing as a favor.

No comments: