Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kapar BH After Some Changes At The Main Entrance Hole !!!


(They simply flocked to the entrance hole)


At last the rain started to pour.

I was at Kapar BH helping my workers with those fake nests installations for half day.

I think I installed at least 250 pieces on the middle floor and have another 250 for the top and ground floors.

The best that was done today March 17 2014 was the installation of additional tweeters at the main entrance hole.

Previous arrangement was not adequate and I insisted that it have to be upgraded.

What I did was to install two sets of pole tweeters, 3 pieces of AG35 tweeters, on each side of the window frame and two more on the wooden beam that was used to shut the top part of the window.

The hexagonal which was installed three days ago is doing well too.

Today with the heavy rain in the late afternoon seems to attract lots of birds coming to the BH window nearly the whole day.

The thick wet air might be stimulating those swiftlet to wanting to find a house to stay or nest making.

I was very happy with the number of birds responded to a number of good sound in my collection.

Activated the Mutiara Aroma mist spray and at the same time applied the Super 3X on a selected number of fake nests inside the VIP rooms.

See the attached video clips just for your reference:

(The hexagonal Tweeter was not there before this)










No comments: