Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

A Method To Not Only Count The Number of Birds Entering But Also Leaving !!!

What if I tell you that I can count the number of birds that entered my BH from 7:00 pm till say 8:30pm without standing outside your BH and holding a counter?

Also you are not having a CCTV screen in front of you?

What if I can sent to you using SMS messages telling you how many birds entered your main entrance hole from the prescribe time you wanted to check?

Well well well.

I think the answer is yes.

I have been thinking and looking into this idea long ago and today managed to test the system.

Today from 7:00 pm till 8:00 pm the number of birds that entered the Kapar BH was 387.

(The clock timing was out by one hour but the counting started at 7:00pm till 8:00pm)


This was recorded on the screen and tomorrow the machine will count during the same set time of how many birds will enter the same window.

This is a very great day to test something new and reduce the daily hassle to count the number that entered your BH.

The project is still at Testing stage and I hope once tuned I will be able to provide you the cost and how to install the gadget.

Beside checking the number of birds entering you can also use the same gadget to check how many birds left the BH once you switch off the external sound.

Call me if you wanted to try one set.

My telephone number is 017 7551318017 7551318

No comments: