Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Super Performance Of "SuperBabyKing" In Tawau Sabah !!!


(This BH is currently using SuperBabyKing Internal sound)

I was on my way to Tenggaroh Johor when I received a whatsapp message from Tawau, Sabah.

"Am I wright to say that your SuperBabyKing is very very attractive to the birds? Three of us checked all the rooms and confirmed that almost 95% of new marking are at those tweeters".

His new message after a few questions:

"I played it for about 2 weeks after the rooms were completed.  The main reason to attribute to this outcome should be due to the rooms and the superbabyking."

He also confirmed that 99% were inside the rooms about 70% of which were inside the VVIP room.  Remaining at the VIP room.

This BH owner was with me during my last trip to Tawau.

He specifically fetched me and we set straight to his BH after that.

After two visits I wrote to him my report and he carried out the needful recently.

Just after finishing the erection of the rooms (VIP and VVIP) he changed his internal and external sounds.

What happened next is a per the about whatsapp messages.

I told him to continue monitoring and apply those super pheromone too.

Will see what will be the next report after his revamp works.

Those of you who happenned to read this article and would like to have me to inspect your BH please call me at 017 7551318.

The chances of improving your BH is pretty high if you carry out my recommendations.

No comments: