Wednesday, March 5, 2014
The Kapar BH Owner Confirm To My Revamp Recommendations !!!
I was waiting for my car to be ready today and received an urgent request.
"Pak Harry can you meet me and my partner at the BH tomorrow at 1:00pm?"
He wanted to meet at the BH and discussed in detail about what I planned to do.
I was very glad that he accepted my recommendations.
My main idea are as follows:-
1) I wanted to install one hexagonal tweeter just above the main entrance hole.
2) The hexagonal tweeter will be modified so that the its sound will not be facing a school at the back.
3) I also plan to install a couple of power tweeters around the monkey house roof areas. These tweeters will be used only during peak hours.
4) The main entrance hole will be modified to resize the opening and perhaps to smoothen the covered areas.
5) The tweeters arranged at the main entrance hole to be increased and slightly face upwards.
6) The door connecting the monkey house roving areas and the nesting room of the top floor need to be realigned. Current placing and size are not proper causing lesser birds to fly to the lowest floor.
7) The LAL of the three floors will be properly install with partitions to mainly draw more birds to the lowest floor and the middle floor. I plan to make it difficult for them to enter the top most floor.
8) Even though the BH is with double layers walls I still believed those birds should be nesting more at the lowest floor. The lowest floor will be the most conducive, cooler and darker.
9) My main modification shall be on the middle floor. This floor will be properly allocated with two VIP rooms and each will be installed with at least 100 internal sound tweeters.
10) I planned to install a number of wood crossings inside the VIP rooms to provide additional nesting space and additional 90* corners.
11) There will be about 200 fake nests laced with super pheromone liquid.
12) There will also be a number of perfume garden bottles filled with liquid pheromone.
13) Two set of chocolate tweeters will be used to draw more birds into the VIP rooms.
14) The BH humidity system shall be improved.
15) The staircase area will be equipped with a number of external sound tweeters to pull those wild birds down to the lower floors.
16) The external sound system will be using a set of two amplifiers that operates two different volume and sounds system
17) The Last tango sound system shall be make available.
18) I plan to test the most effective sound at this location and recommend to the owner which and how to use them.
19) Plan to try running a new internal sound which I recently invented.
20) Will look after the BH for at least 6 months.
If you think you wanted to learn as much as you can you are welcome.
With a small fee you will have the best experiences in your life.
Call me at 017 7551318 for any quires.