Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

Kuching BH Owner With Slow Growth Problems !!!


With so many BHs having problems all over the country I just could not cope to visit all at one time.

This particular person whatsupp his disappointment:

"Pak Harry, I have a 2 stories BH (20'X70' & 10' ceiling height) in operation for 2 years and 2 months. The population growth seems rather slow. Top floor is 36 nests while below only 9."

" I used all your tricks such as liquid pheromone, fake paper and Styrofoam nests."

"I will send some pictures for you to evaluate"

I told him to be very grateful that after following my advises he still got 45 nests.

There many who went into swiftlet farming blindly that can only see one to 10 and some are dead.

His achievement is better than many others.

His only setback is that he could not master all the things that is necessary to be a very successful BH owner.

By reading his first sentence I told him that his ground floor low population must be due to difficulties for those wild birds to find it.

He need to reevaluate where the LAL is located and make sure it is easy for those birds to find.

I told him that I was proud to see that those fake nests were helping him to get tenants inside.

But how much more can he go without proper knowledge and hands on experiences.

After about 30 times exchanges of messages I told him why don't he get someone to visit his BH and provide the latest health state of his BH?

He could get some one he knows in Kuching or perhaps engage me to fly over and help to diagnose his BH problems.

Just imagine by simple follow by blog he can get 45 nests.

If he is smart he should get closer to Pak Harry by attending his seminars or better still invite him over.

Call me at 017 7551318017 7551318










No comments: