Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2014

A BH Owner Wanted My Professional Opinion About His Newly Acquired BH!!!


Just arrived home after a two days trip to Kuantan and Dungun.

I visited 6 BHs in Kuantan (1) , Cenih (1) and Dungun (4) during the two days.

Three BH owners in total.

One of whom owned four BHs.

Among the many I was asked to comment about a BH that was purchased about two to three months ago.

This BH owner engaged me just to have my professional opinion after signing off almost RM 200,000.

"Harry can you tell me what do you think about this BH?"  he asked.

After about 35-40 minutes walking up and down the two floors BH I told him this simple words.

"You have a big potential BH and looking at the workmanship I think you did a good buy."

I sincerely told him that he can do some internal modification as per list of recommendation it will be a big cash cow.

The location looks to be very well placed.

The entrance hole, a monkey hole type, was erected at the front part facing the morning sun.

The BH walls were of double wall type.

The nesting planks used were fined.

The finishing on the walls and the ceiling were good.

The only bad thing that I was not happy about were the followings:

Both nesting floors were too bright.

There was no VIP room on both floors.

The number of internal sound tweeters were a bit on the low side.

There was not a single external sound tweeter inside the nesting room.

There was not a single fake nest.

The floor was a bit too dry.

The humidifiers need some kind of service and upgrade.

I gave him a few ideas on what he could do and promised him that after doing them correctly the number of nests will be double within 4 months.

He was smiling all the way after catching those good words that I have said about his beautiful decision.

Will write about the other five one by one.

No comments: