Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Wrong Location Of Where The Monkey House Was Erected !!!



The moment I survey the BH from the outside I can easily make some predictions on what is happening inside this Lukut BH.

"Mr C I have to tell you that the monkey house location is not properly located.  You will face a lot of space problem since the light from your window is too much."

I was on the dot.  The moment I entered the middle floor I saw the damage.

The owner have two windows on the monkey house tunnel's walls.

One facing the front and one more facing the back.

The two windows were large about 6 feet wide and 4 feet high.

You can imagine how bright the floor was.

He recently erected a wall but it was not adequate in blocking those bright light.

After some thinking I told him to revamp the floor as per my sketch:

What I wanted him to do are as follows:

1) Shut the window at on the wall facing the back wall.

2) Reduce the size of the remaining window, facing the front, to about 3'x4'.  Currently 6'X4'.

3) Erect a wall a such a VIP room is created at the front of his BH floor.  The door opening must be about 3' wide floor up.

4) I also insisted that another wall to be erected to further block the light coming from the 3'x4' windows.

5) I wanted another VIP room to be erected at the back of the floor.  Another partition with a door of about 3.5 feet wide floor up to the beam.

If these recommendation is done I assured him that those couples who currently stays will soon erect their nests.

The reason why they refuse to erect their nest was the floor brightness.

See if I am wrong.

If you are facing the same problem call this number 017 7551318.




No comments: