Wednesday, March 26, 2014
The Wrong Location Of Where The Monkey House Was Erected !!!
The moment I survey the BH from the outside I can easily make some predictions on what is happening inside this Lukut BH.
I was on the dot. The moment I entered the middle floor I saw the damage.
The owner have two windows on the monkey house tunnel's walls.
One facing the front and one more facing the back.
The two windows were large about 6 feet wide and 4 feet high.
You can imagine how bright the floor was.
He recently erected a wall but it was not adequate in blocking those bright light.
After some thinking I told him to revamp the floor as per my sketch:
What I wanted him to do are as follows:
1) Shut the window at on the wall facing the back wall.
2) Reduce the size of the remaining window, facing the front, to about 3'x4'. Currently 6'X4'.
3) Erect a wall a such a VIP room is created at the front of his BH floor. The door opening must be about 3' wide floor up.
4) I also insisted that another wall to be erected to further block the light coming from the 3'x4' windows.
5) I wanted another VIP room to be erected at the back of the floor. Another partition with a door of about 3.5 feet wide floor up to the beam.
If these recommendation is done I assured him that those couples who currently stays will soon erect their nests.
The reason why they refuse to erect their nest was the floor brightness.
See if I am wrong.
If you are facing the same problem call this number 017 7551318.