Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Merely Twitching The Sound System !!!



This article was written on July 24th 2013.

Yesterday I was up in Maran bringing some equipment for a BH revamp works.

The moment I arrived I called the BH owner for its keys.

I wanted to deliver the goods and rush home to arrange for a few more plus getting my workers over.

It was during this moment that I did a short BH inspection.

I think you remember about what I wrote about the BH.

It was into operation for almost 1.5 years and there was only one miserable nest.

The best think that happened after my last visit, about two weeks ago, I twitched the sound volume and adjusted the amplifier setting.

I know something will happen.

I told the owner before we entered that I am very sure the nests number will increase by at least 2 more.

My prediction was nearly right.

The nests number went up by 2.5 new nests with a number of fresh markings.

The owner was pretty fascinated because he has been waiting for 1.5 years and got only one but with my adjustment of his sound system I can get 2.5 new nests within less than 2 weeks.

It was amazing according to him.

I think we can get more once we do up the revamp works.

I told him that for as long as there are lots of birds out there flying above the roof we should be able to get all of them inside.

My target was like 80- 100 nests (couples) within the next 12 months (after revamp operation).

I plan to start the revamp operation this Thursday July 25th 2013.

I need about 2.5 weeks to get it ready for another rock and roll.

Let see how it goes.

Call me at 017 7551318 for more information.

No comments: