Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Another Perfect Prediction !!!

I am getting better and better everyday.

My prediction is getting more accurate as time goes by.

For this particular case was something like this.

I was in front of my computer and suddenly there was a BH owner who wanted to ask some question.

"Pak Harry I wonder if BH should be with partitions." his first question.

I tried not to make him scared and told him that it is a difficult question but from my observation those with partitions do better.

"Why." he was curious.

Well this is due to a much darker condition inside.  If you create a room at the back of your nesting room most birds will stay inside this room.

Most old BHs are without this type.

"But my BH birds stays in front of my 2nd floor which is brighter than the most.  I don't understand why?" he is getting more confused.

I know why his birds stays at the front area.

Can you tell me which side is your main entrance window is facing? West or east? Must me WEST?  I predicted.

His immediate answer was: WEST.

See I predicted west and he replied west.

Now he begin to ask more "WHY?".

This is one very good reason why I keep telling BH owners to try to learn as much as you can about swiftlet.

If your main entrance hole faces the west, your BH tenant will have problem to find their way out of the nesting room in the morning.

Remember swiftlet need morning light to guide them out of your BH in the morning.

If your main entrance hole is facing the west they will locate the best place to be in your BH.

In this case they will stay near to the entrance hole area.

If you do nothing you will have a big challenge to populate your BH.

Try to open another hole facing the east if you can.

No comments: