Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hot News On Super Pheromone Fast Results !!!



This is something hot.

Two users from two different locations but both reported the same effects after spraying the Super Pheromone liquid.

The first good news was from Miri, Sarawak:

I had applied Super Pheromone on the Styrofoam fake nests about one month ago.  Last Saturday I counted more than 10 half cup nests being build on the fake nests which were sprayed with super pheromone.  Thank God for his blessing.

After reading this article he send this special email to me:

 Hi Pak Harry, I read your blog this evening and pretty sure the guy from Miri that you mentioned was me. 

Sorry for not included the picture of the nests constructed on the styrofoam fakes nest. 

I will do that later to substantiate my claimed. 

Anyway just to update you, the latest count last Saturday showed there were 17 new half cup nests mostly on the fake nests that were sprayed with super pheromone. 

I pray to see more nests soon looking at the number of fresh bird's shits on the floor inside the VIP rooms.

Thank you for your constant advices and new tips displayed on your blog. 


MGBU Pak.

The second message came from Sandakan Sabah and was something like this:

The BH owner ordered a canister from me and I told him wait until the stock arrived in KK.

Last week or so he received the liquid and took fast action.

He quickly applied the pheromone onto his fake nests.

Suddenly today he whatsupp two pictures with nests on them.

"I got two nests on the fake nests I installed." his first word.

I asked him about it.

"Was the picture taken after the spray or before?"

After the spray Pak?

Wow that was very fast, less then a week?

Yes.

The pheromone was from your last visit to KK.



Have a look at the two pictures send:



No comments: