Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Just Follow My Recommendations !!!







Just completed my Sekinchan BH report and emailed to the BH owner.

I took about one and half day to complete with all the sketches and pictures attached.

What I did for him was to explain a few major errors which he and his former consultants did not realized.

His BH basic problem have something to do with the nesting room darkness.

It was so bright and I am very very sure it was the main cause why those swiftlet refuse to stay inside after more then 3 years into operation.

What I did was to explain why and how to reshape the BH doors size and the rooms that he need to realigned.

The moment he received the 26 pages report he jumped.

"Wow so precise and I can use it as my BH bible" he commented using wechat apps.

I replied telling him to read all my comments and recommendations carefully.

Use them and try not to refer to too many other "consultants".

Stick to my recommendations and I gave him the guarantee that within the next 3-5 months the nest number will hit around 50-60 nests.

His current nests number is 10 after 3 years on living in misery.

"Harry I know my dad is very fond of swiftlet farming.  When I was small he used to drive me up to Setiawan to view those birds flying above those BHs.  He wish to own a BH by himself at that time."

"What happened next was very demoralizing.  He engaged a "consultant' who converted our shop house and refuse to allow anyone to enter it for 9 months.  After 9 months not a single nest.  Just imagine how heart broken was my dad."

"After that he engaged another hopeless "consultant" who happened to be a wireman.  This guy also promised so many things but finally we fired him."

"That was when I told my dad that I can help to salvage the 3 years old empty BH.  I followed some of your ideas and within a few short months I got 10 nests.  See I am better then those 2 consultants. But I think it was batter to get you to come over.  After a long persuasion my dad took my advise and asked me to get your help".

That was the whole true story from a man who desperately wanted to populate his sick BH and his only wish was to make his dad happy.

I told him that I will try my best and I promised him that once I complete my report it will be something he can follow.

Deep in my heart I wish after he is successful he should help others around Sekinchan town.

There are at least 30-40 BHs around him and all were not doing well.

Go and help these desperate people who dump in their hard earned money into something that produce so little returns.

I hope he take my advise and follow up with me to do something to the Sekinchan swiftlet BH owners.





No comments: