Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lots of Internal Sound Tweeters Or As Little As Possible: Which One Is Better?



This week I met two BH owners with different opinions on the number of internal tweeters inside their BH.

One person do not agree with too many tweeters.

"My consultant do not believed in installing to many internal sound tweeters. Thirty is more than enough." he voiced his opinion.

Actually it was not his opinion but his so called consultant's opinion.

He just follow his so called "Consultant's" opinion.

However today at noon time I met this new friend who happened to owned about four BHs.

His remarks about what he recently say inside his BH might be a better opinion.

He used to have very little internal sound tweeters.

After allowing me to inspect his BHs, I put forward my list of recommendations.

About the number of internal sound tweeters I pushed him to install as many as he can.

To make is worse I asked him to consider using those cluster tweeters at all those selected crossings.

At first he was very reluctant but since I challenged him to do as per my recommendation he followed my idea.

Today the first thing that came out from his mouth was something like this:

"Pak Harry your cluster tweeters idea is marvelous.  Last trip I climb up the ladder and saw so many new markings on those new internal sound tweeters that formed those cluster shape.  You are right and I am so glad that I followed your advise." he keep complimenting my effort.

The cost to install additional tweeters will not cost your arms and legs but a few ringgit.

If a few ringgit will help to populate your BH why should you be negative about installing them.

My explanation to him about those internal sound tweeters is as follows:

"You see those tweeters are like bed in a house.  When you wanted to sleep where do you go to.  Sure those bed.  The tweeters with the internal sound on it will make those birds feel safe and comfortable." I explained to him.

Usually this will be where those birds will start erecting their nest.

On these tweeters or those 90* corners closed to the internal sound tweeters.

If you install those fake nests closed to these tweeters it will be the preferred choice.

So his BH will be with more nests while the one who do not believed in having more tweeters will have lesser birds population.

If you wish to talk to this person who saw what happened to his BH with lots of internal sound tweeters please call me at 017 7551318.

I will SMS his phone number and you get his personal experiences.

Nothing to hide and nothing to loose.


No comments: