Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

Super Pheromone: More Test Results Soon !!!



This week the number new users are climbing by at least 5.

One is from Manjung, Perak, Two from Vietnam, one from Sandakan, Sabah and one from Balik Papan Indonesia.

The two from Vietnam attended my recent Swiftlet Farming Seminar and order one bottle of the 5 liters bottle.

The one I am very excited about is the order just shipped to is the Balik Papan Indonesia.

This BH owner is not new in using my recommended product.

He tested two of my favorite sounds and after 3 months his BH nests number climbed from 50 to 80 which is 60% up.

Now he wanted to move one step further by spraying my "Super Pheromone".

Just try to read this email massage:

Dear Pak Harry,

Apa kabar?Semoga sehat dan baik,saya mau menyampaikan perkembangan Bh saya, setelah menggunakan Baby King dan Super Vac selama 3 bulan jumlah sarang bertambah dari 50 sarang menjadi 80 sarang,itu saya periksa satu bulan yang lalu,dan sepertinya burung jg tidak bosan dengan super Vac,tiap hari ramai walet keluar masuh Bh.

Pak Harry apakah saya bisa mendapatkan super pheromone,bisa dikirim kekalimantan? Berapa harganya..

Terima kasih Pak Harry..

Salam
 
Mr. A

Translation: 

Dear Pak Harry,

How are you? Hope you are healthy and well.  I wanted to share some news on my BH progress after installing your BabyKing and SuperVac.  Within 3 months the nests number grew from 50 nests to 80 nests.  I did the counting about one month ago.  From my observation the birds seems to continue liking the external sound SuperVac.  Everyday many will fly in and out of the BH.

Pak Harry how can I get your Super Pheromone?  Can it be courier to Kalimantan? How much is the price each?

Thank you Pak Harry

Sincerely

Mr A.

I think his enthusiasm to move to the next level to apply the super pheromone is important to me.

I quoted to him and he responded by paying the full amount into a nominated account.

The ordered items will be out soon and I am looking forward to hear more interesting news to be shared with all.

How I wish he will capture some pictures to support his report.

As for the Vietnamese users one came from HCMC and the other from Danang.

Both went for the double concentration liquid.

I am pretty sure the outcome will surpassed the previous application result in Vietnam.

No comments: