Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Let Me Share With You Part 1 !!!


I am a bit free today and after three days at my hometown got some interesting things that I would like to share with all.

It will be split into a few parts.

This issue will be part 1.

My interesting part 1 is something to do with steel hangers in a BH at Nibong Tebal.

During the recent visit into this BH helping the owner to apply those 2X concentrated Super Pheromone liquid I took some precious time to survey the BH.

My first objective was to see how the BH performed after the revamp works done by the owner.

This BH was facing this so call nests stop multiplying syndrome.

The nests number climbed up to about 1000 and suddenly it stop for some unknown reasons.

I was invited to inspect this BH plus two more and laid a long list of things to do to reactivate the BH.

After renovation plus changed of both the external and internal sounds, the owner told me that something interesting were happening with not one but all the three BHs that were revamped.

Initially I thought they were joking but after listening to their stories it was crystal clear that the three BH are getting thick with actions.

One of the most interesting observation were the number of new markings at many new and odd places.

There were also many new markings on many of the fake nests installed as per my instructions.

Some have very clear nest building with eggs inside.

A couples of those waste wood corners were with markings too.

"Pak Harry based on the results so far were are very very happy with all the three BHs. You are the only person who really gave us the right advises and thank you for coming so often to help us with the revamp." the owner told me.

Well at least they appreciated my effort so far.

This was where I pushed them to go one step ahead.

My idea was to test the double concentrated super pheromone and I think with the performance so far I am sure they will accept my request.

I strongly believed that if the newly formulated aroma works, they will be the first to benefit from my hard work.

My desire is to push their nests numbers from 1000 to 5000 within the shortest possible time frame using this new liquid.

They know that I am serious with the idea and were willing to work closely with me.

Last Sunday I took the whole day with 2.5 liters of the liquid  into two of their BHs.

The liquid was applied and I am keeping my fingers crossed that those birds will response to the smell.

It was during this time inside their BH I discovered something interesting which I would like to share will all.

Beside those new areas applied with the liquid I took some time to observe those nests on the planks at other locations.

One very clear thing is their special liking to areas around the steel hangers.

The V shape steel hangers were used to hang nesting planks to the cement ceiling.

They are made of mainly mild steel or aluminum.

They seems to flock to these plates.

Why must they like these plates so much?

If they like these plates so much, can we install more for the sake of getting more nests?

I sat down with the owner and have a lengthy talk about this strange observations.

It never struck his mind but I have seen similar happenings in Setiawan, Perak.

My point here is that if they likes the steel plate so much why don't we insert more inside.

Just look at these pictures and I hope it will activate your brain too.


















No comments: