Search This Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

SuperBabyKing Superb Effect In Sandakan !!!





Yesterday I was busy chatting via Whatsupp with a guy who attended my Swiftlet Farming Seminar last November 9th at Eastin Hotel.

He send a thank you message after receiving my two parcels, one 20 canisters of the super pheromone and one was the superbabyking internal sound,

I asked him whether he has used the pheromone.

His answer was not yet but your Superbabyking is superb.

What do you mean by superb, I asked him.

His answer was something like this:

"I just played the sound inside and external already can see birds circling above the roof and this is afternoon time."

Hmm something weird and interesting.

This might be something strange but a good sign for his swiftlet farming venture.

I told him about the history of how SuperBabyKing came into being.

It was about four years ago and I was listening to this multipurpose bird sound called Babyking.

I noticed that the sound have a very strong effect to those swiftlet.

I also noticed that most BHs that I visited use the sound for internal and some for external.

The special thing about this Babyking was that it can be used both for internal and external.

So far there is no other sounds that can be used for both external and internal or vice versa.

So one day I wanted to improve the sound so that it can be more applicable as internal sound.

I know that for internal sound you need to have more of those baby sound making.

So I came out with this idea of modifying the Babyking to become SuperBabyKing.

What I did was to extend the baby sound three times longer and insert in Babyking.

That was how SuperBabyking was invented.

One fine day a BH owner from Yong Peng called.

"Pak Harry I wanted to ask you for some advice.  I counted the number of birds that entered my BH on a regular basis.  But what I notice was that the number that entered was like 95 birds at 7:00pm till 7:45pm.  My problem is that once the external sound was switched off nearly 90 of those birds left and only 5 stayed in."

"What do you think I should do?"

Remember I have just finished modifying the Babyking to become SuperBabyking.

I quickly advise him to change his internal sound to the new invention.

I make a copy and quickly post laju to his home address.

Within a few short days he installed the sound and the effect was unbelievable.

"Pak Harry I wanted to make a report to you.  After changing my internal sound to your new sound the number of birds that stayed in is the opposite of the previous time.  Now 90 stayed and only 5 will fly out once the external sound is off.  Thank you Pak Harry." 

I was very pleased to know the outcome and I think this superbabyking is a must have sound for all BH owners.

It never fail and I think the number of people using SuperBabyking is growing.

I am so glad and happy that due to my itchy fingers I manage to develop an internal sound that is useful for every BH owner.

If you need one please call me at 0177551318.

No comments: