Search This Blog

Friday, November 29, 2013

Sekinchan Swiftlet Are Responding Well To My Super Pheromone !!!


Remember the recent Sekinchan BH which I inspected?

The owner called two days ago and ordered 5 liters of the super pheromone liquid.

At first he wanted two bottles but I told him not to rush.

I visited his BH about a week ago and during the first meeting I brought two canisters.

I told him to try first.

If it works than you move to the second phase.

Well he tried and he love the results so far.

The number of fresh bird shits on his BH floor jumped dramatically.

Suddenly those old nests and dead markings come to life.

He showed me those fresh markings today and I can see the wide smile on his face.

"Yes Pak Harry, they are crazy with your super pheromone.  Just one week the number of new markings short up to nearly 20-30 spots."

Hmm now I know why he was chasing for the 5 liters bottle.

He have yet to complete the revamp operation.

From the look of it I told him that he have done a good job.

Once finished I am sure he will see more nests inside the VIP rooms.

I hope I can drop by to view his progress and report to all who read my blog.

What I like most is that the swiftlet specie found in Sekinchan are attracted to the super pheromone smell.

This attraction will be a plus point to his revamp operation.

Those who have yet to try my super pheromone please try to call as soon as you can.

Call 017 7551318,

PS: Today delivered a canister to another BH owner in Miri Sarawak. I will closely monitor his BH progress once he apply the liquid.

No comments: