Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Testing Of 2X Concentration Inside Two BHs With Already 1000 Plus Nests !!!



All my Indian friends celebrate their Deepavali but I was inside two BHs on the day.

My main wish for the day was to confirm that those birds will be attracted to the two BHs applied with 2X concentration Pheromone.

The owner was already waiting in the morning for his 2.5 liters of Pheromone.

"Pak Harry have you arrived?" his first call at about 9:30 am.

I told him that I was on the way and the liquid is in my car.

The moment I arrived at Taman Jawi, Seberang Prai Selatan he took me straight inside.

"Ok where do you think we should apply?" he asked.

I surveedy the rooms inside and after looking the their locations and the number of planks in the beam to beam ceiling area I told him where I preferred.

That was when the cleaning and the application begun.

He took about two hours to complete and soon after moved to another BH about 5 kilometers away.

This second BH was more interesting.

Remember he revamped three of his seven BHs exactly to what I recommended.

After following my recommendations the number of marking and new nests were so many.

"Pak Harry after our revamp operation the birds seems to show so many marking signs everywhere even at those bright areas.  Thanks to you Pak Harry" he confirmed.

In the beginning I thought he was just trying to pleased me but after viewing the markings especially on the upper most floor at those 90* corners I was impressed.

Wow they seems to be attracted to the BH after his revamp operation.

I also choose the preferred room to apply the pheromone.

The owner took about 1.5 hours to complete.

After our hard work I was taken for a heavy lunch.

I told him to keep in touch on the progress.

My next trip back to SP will be three weeks from now.

























No comments: