Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

BH Aroma With Termite Smell !!!




It never crossed my mind before about termite smell BH aroma.

Last weekend during my short visit to Kuantan Pahang I was posted with this question.

"Pak Harry you know very well that swiftlet love to eat those flying termites.  Every time there are rain those termite will fly out and within seconds those swiftlet will be swooping on them.  What if I say that I have found the perfume made from plant extract that smell like those termite?" he posted to my face.

Hmm he make sense and I was taken back for a short moment to find the right answer to his question.

"Pak Harry recently my group of student participated in an exhibition on new technology and we focus on swiftlet attraction to smell.  You know what we got for that?  A gold award and reaching home from Korea we were given research grant to continue doing more research." he added.

A very interesting achievement by local researcher on swiftlet.

"The best thing that we would you to know is that you are a part of our research team.  My student have be following your blog and your recent delivery of those different type of BH aroma were our starting point." he quipped.

So what else do you think he wanted to go from here?

I think this guy is a unusual and much crazier than me.

He now owned his owned BH and I remembered carrying out an inspection for him.

"After changing the entrance hole location as per your recommendation my BH nests shot up to 50 nests within less than 3 months." he claimed.

I was impressed with his progressed and I am hoping to perhaps ask him to apply the 2X liquid.

After about 45 minutes with him he wanted more help to help his student to carry out more studies in swiftlet attraction to aroma.

I gave him my assurance that I will be happy to help.

There is a very strong chance that I will be invited to provide swiftlet farming talk at his faculty before the end of 2013 or early 2014.

Looking forward to develop termite smelled BH aroma with him !!!!

No comments: