Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Another BH With 240% Nests Increase Within 4 Months.



I am getting pretty excited with BH owners called to inform about their revamped BHs results.

This particular person owned 4 BHs.

One in Jenjarum and three in Ayer Putih, Kemaman, Trengganu.

I have been helping him with his upgrading of all the four BHs.

He called to say hello and have something special to inform me.

"Pak Harry the BH at Ayer Puteh now has 600 nests after following your revamp recommendations"  he said.

The number of nests on those fake nests now raised to 80.

This young man uses the 2X pheromone aggressively.

Why I said aggressive is the way he uses those pheromone.

First he started with those canister type.

Soon after moved to the liquid form but now he move one step higher by choosing the double concentration pheromone.

I asked him why he prefer the double concentration?

The effect is more effective.

After two applications they will erect nests on those spots.

His journey in swiftlet farming was not a smooth one but now after using my expertise he became more confident.

"Pak Harry please standby another 5 liters of the 2X pheromone.  I am left with one liter."  he said.

I know he is doing the right thing and his BH progress is the proof.

Try to learn from him and use the 2X concentration pheromone.

He use those 1.5" brush to apply the plank aroma.


No comments: