Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Karak BH: After 2 Years Into Operation Mode I Can See Some Improvements !!!



Just wanted to share something which I was trying to compare.

I was going thru the old and new files and discovered some old video clips.

The first was taken way in 2012 and the second was recently taken in August 2014.

What I did was to compare between the two and see the excitements at the entrance holes.

Have a look at the two and tell me if you think there were some improvements.

Taken in late 2012:


Taken recently in August 2014



I am honored to be involved with this BH but I must say that it was not an easy task.

The BH is situated deep inside a rubber plantation area and the access road were not proper.

Every time I visit the BH my car will be scratched by those twigs.

The pot hole on the red clay road were also not helping.

The owner seems to have this thinking that since I was engaged to erect the BH I am oblige to look after it forever without any fee to cover my expenses.

The number of nests are growing and I hope it will reach the target soon.

No comments: