Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Karak Dual Entires BH Belonging to Mdm Lim !!!

(A dual entries BH in Karak)


A BH that operate using solar energy at Karak, Pahang.

I hope you all can remember this BH.

I was given the task to erect from scratch and so far the BH is doing not bad.

It was specially designed with two entrance holes, the top entry and the monkey house at one end of the building.

It also have this elevated roof on the top most floor.

Yesterday I took some trouble to drop to change the amplifier.

The old unit was not performing well and I have decided to test the new amplifier fit for solar powered BH.

The moment the new amplifier and new sound was played the BH became obsessed.

I am very sure that they went crazy since I have never changed the sound for many many months.

The owner have some strange behavior and I shy away from dropping by her BH.

Every time I dropped by to inspect the BH she will pay me with those papayas and sour sop fruits.

The free maintenance period was over and I told her to consider accepting my small monthly fee for me to drop by.

She hang on it and never make any attempt to consider.

Then when the sound went crazy, blurry sound, she contacted me asking for help.

"Untie have you read and consider my proposal?"  I asked.

"Untie I need to travel almost one hour up and down plus those toll fee and carry out jobs for your BH and you wanted it to be free forever?"  I asked her.

I also told her that he BH need some major maintenance works especially in the BH wetness.

Due to the power supply I recommended for the water pond using those plastic pools.

Each floor need at least two pools.

Any way after upgrading the amplifier and played some new sounds those birds went crazy.











No comments: