Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

If Not Because Of A Break-in This BH Can Triple Its Nests Numbers !!!

(I suspect this BH owner broke into my client's BH and stole the sound that I used)


In one of my article about how after three months three BHs that was revamped one after another doubled their nests within three months.

I came to know that one of the three should have almost triple if not because of a break-in.

The BH that I was referring to was at Tok Dor Dungun Trengganu.

The owner said that some one broke the steel door and took away the amplifiers and the thumb drives.

I have a very strong feeling that the neighbor whose BH was about 150 meters away might be the culprit.

His BH failed miserably the moment this BH was put into operation.

The owner said that he has changed the door to a more solid unit and hope that it will not be repeated.

He keep saying that if there was no break-in the number should have triple.

I told him to continue applying those pheromone and at the same time make sure the sounds are not stopped for any reason.

I remember this BH was using KPOP as its external sound and SuperBabyKing as its internal sound.

I realigned the doors at the tunnel and at the same time erected a few partition walls to darken the floor and create a VIP room on each floor.

The nesting planks were personally cleaned by me and I applied the pheromone to my specifications.

A total of 250 fake nests were installed.

The number of internal tweeters were raised to almost 300 pieces.

The main entrance hole was widened and a hexagonal tweeter installed.

All those left over woods around the BH was burned to prevent any rats making their nests.

The progress of this BH after the revamp operation can be a good guide on what should be done inside any BH.

If your BH has say about 100 nests, you can easily double the numbers within three months.

Just let me have a look inside and tell you exactly what should be done to improve them.

If you wish to talk to the BH owner please PM me at 017 7551318.

I will be very happy to allow you to talk to him on what special things that I did for him.

No comments: