Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Current Project Is As Kpg Bujang, Merbok

(Look at the walls with no ventilation holes)


My workers returned to resume works.

Just mobilized them to Kpg Bujang BH and started with drilling ventilation holes on the walls.

The next day after they arrived took them up to Bujang BH and started work.

This BH is a four stories unit and located in a Palm oil plantation.

While waiting for them to return I cleared the bushes and it seems that the land looks very fertile.

I have decided to plant some fruit trees and perhaps some tubers.

As for the BH my main target will be the top floor and the 3rd floor.

My main aim is to populate the two floors and do up the other floors on a later date.

Formalized the position of partitions and my workers provided the list of items to be purchased.

One main concern which I raised with my workers are those cement made sirip.

How are we going to attach those fake nests and wood crossings?

I let them do the thinking while I will assemble all the materials to complete the BH.

Once this project is completed I might take them to Bumbung Lima BH.

Tentative completion date will be about September 7th 2014.

No comments: