Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2014

Power Supply Interruption Let Me Down !!!



After about one month the Lenggong BH was finally installed with an auto starter.

I wanted to install much earlier however due to the unusual power supply used in the BH I aborted.

The auto starter which was available at the beginning was suitable for a single phase power supply however this Lenggong BH was with three phase.

Since my workers went off for a long holiday I told the owner to hold on until they returned home.

Finally on August 23rd the gadget was put in place and operational by noon.

The BH after just three weeks were showing some good progress however the lighting were not very friendly.

It seems that during raining days the control box will trip nearly every other day.

Once down the BH will not be functioning.

The owner rushed up about four times and every time he drove up he will sms me asking to quickly install the auto starter.

I told him that I need to wait for my workers or maybe he can collect the gadget and arrange with some local electrician to install it.

He declined and wanted me to complete my job.

After getting the installation done and tested a couple of times he was satisfied and told me that hopefully from that installation date he need not rush up every time it trip.

I told him that he was lucky to accept my proposal to install the gadget.

The only bad thing was that he did not mentioned that his BH is with 3 phase power supply.

Some of the new nests found after one month after revamp:











No comments: