Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2014

Segamat Shoplot BH Owner Keen To Activate His Sick BH !!!

(This BH need my special attention)


You can tell yourself that the owner is keen once he started to ask you a lot about your list of materials  for his BH.

This was what happened after one week since I email the visit report to this Segamat BH owner.

Frankly he is at a crossroad.

His BH is not showing any progress even after carrying out minor modifications prior to my site visit.

The only direction left for him to consider now is to let me and my workers come over to carry out all those things listed in my visit report.

The first thing I told him to do was to activate his roof top by installing not one hexagonal tweeter but two.

One with the last tango sound playing timing and the second to be played during the day time.

The next thing is to reduce the light entering the nesting room and at the same time provide guide wall to force those birds to fly above the LAL.

The lower floor were not populated that much and it was due to the wrong location where the LAL was opened.

The nesting planks need to be properly cleaned and additional wood crossings to be installed.

I will clean all the affected planks and apply with a layer of 2X Super Pheromone liquid.

I proposed to him to install at least 150 internal sound tweeters on each floor.  Currently I think he has about 30 pieces.

To lure those birds from the top entry area into the nesting rooms needs proper planning.

I proposed to him to increase the number of external sound playing tweeters along the flying path into the nesting rooms.

Put it on the plank rather than on the walls, I told him.

The old amplifiers will be upgraded to a new more powerful units.

The humidifiers will be activated using Nikkodo auto sensor gadgets.

There will be a lot of fake nests to attract those new visitors when they entered the nesting rooms.

I will be responsible in choosing two external sounds that will activate his BH.

I hope within six months or so his nest numbers will double.

It usually give this result and I am sure if he followed my recommendations he might get more nests inside his BH.

No comments: