Search This Blog

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sandakan BH Seems To Improve !!!



I text a message to this BH owner in Sandakan asking him about the revamp process.

"So completed?" I asked.

"Completed .. more birds than b4.. but still no nests.  Lots of bird shit on the floor than b4 too" he replied.

I was very glad that he took my visit report seriously and revamp the BH exactly to my requirements.

The only thing that make me a bit not very happy was that there was still no nests inside.

I push him that there was still something that might be causing the trouble: Temperature.

He admitted for not doing anything to monitor his BH temperature.

What I asked him to do was to install a data logger that can capture both the humidity and temperature at 5 minutes interval.

If he can capture these data he can check if the peak temperature is too high and the humidity too low.

In the event the two are prevailing he need to look into blocking those heat from the sun.

I hope he will keep me inform on the progress so that I can advice him on the next step he should do.

There no easy way to populate your BH but some hard work.


No comments: