Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Land Around Bujang BH Is Now Planted With Fruit Trees !!!



The land around Bujang BH now is being planted with a few fruit trees, Figs trees and some vegetables.

While waiting for my workers to return to Kuala Lumpur, I make some time to plant a number of fruit trees around the Bujang BH.

Every time I make my trip to Sungai Patani I will stop at Sungai Buloh leprosy center to purchase as many fruit trees as I can.

My favorite are these:

1) Ciku
2) Ambra
3) Delima
4) Soursop
5) Magic Berries
6) Nona
7) chilies
8) Terong
9) Papaya
10) Banana


Planted three figs trees obtained from SP air layered tree.

In the mean time I went to Karangan to deliver some BH items and during my visit the owner help in proving a few tapioca stems and pineapple young shoots.

Getting very interesting and exciting.

My biggest problem are those weeds .

They have started to grow after the clearing works.

Might need to apply those weed killer or else in no time they will take over the whole land.

Have make some inquiries about this tree hormones that are said to increase the tree size by 50%.

The seller will meet me soon to deliver a few liters.

Just have a look at these pictures taken recently:
























No comments: