Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lenggong BH is Doing Just Fined But .....!!!

(More birds were seen visiting the BH everyday since after my revamp)


Remember the Lenggong BH which was revamped a few weeks ago?

The owner called and wanted me to know that this morning he received a call from his rubber tapper's friend who happened to pass the BH everyday.

What the rubber tapper said was that the number of birds seen above the BH is getting better as compared to before.

It has be occurring everyday now but there was a slight problem.

Due to heavy thunderstorm and rain the sound seems to be dead.

I did not installed the auto starter due to a wrong model.

The unit that I brought during the revamp operation was for a single phase system while the BH was running on 3 phases.

The gadget was recently changed and I have not managed to get over to change.

I requested the BH owner not to change the BH locks since I planned to bring the gadget next week.

He sound very happy after receiving the call from the rubber tapper.

Most important according to him as the number of birds playing above the BH roof top.

Plenty of them and no more like before.

I wish I could install the auto starter much earlier.

Something special that I did at this BH was the installation of two hexagonal tweeter.

One just above the main entrance hole about 2 feet above the monkey house roof while the second was taller about 12 feet high.

The taller tweeters were with KPOP while the lower tweeters was playing SuperVac.

This unique arrangements might be why there were plenty of birds playing above and entering the BH.

I hope the owner will quickly arrange to reactivate the power supply.

He will be driving up tomorrow to do the needful.

Latest:

Received this SMS from the owner today:

"Ada 5 nests baru.  Looks positive"

Translation:  "Got 5 new nests.  Looks positive"

Yeh he has five nests after more than 1.5 years into operation and I took only 3 weeks to get 5 new nests.

I am simply too good to be true.

Call me at 017 7551318 for the impossible !!!!

No comments: