Search This Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2014

More Calls Asking For Me To Get To Their BH Locations !!!

(One of the BH in Termerloh with so many tweeters hung with those so called aroma)

Two more calls asking me to schedule my time for another inspection services.

One was from Tawau Sabah and the second came from Termerloh, Pahang.

Each has three clients that have some kind of interest to use my expertise.

The Tawau trip will be land inspections plus viewing inside a new BH.

The Termerloh visit  have something to do with BHs whose owners were conned by a so called Dr from Perlis.

All the tree BHs were not producing adequate number of nests after nearly 2-3 years into operation.

The organizer planned to have me over this week end and make a full investigation how to reactivate them.

Anything that can be done by them they will be done themselves and those that need my personal touch will be carried out by me and my workers.

I think this will be another fun time to see how these BHs were designed and hanged with lots of those so called aroma.

Will write a report on each BH once visited.

My main intention is to lay out all the mistakes so that all of you can learn and avoid those mistakes.

The Tawau trip will be scheduled soon and hopefully in early September.

I will fix the trip and will let you all know when I will be going.

If you wish to join any of the above trip let me know.

Come and enjoy the fun of visiting lots of these new places.

Nothing can be more exciting then to enter or visit those places and see what I do there.

Call me at 017 7551318.

No comments: