Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Kuala Trengganu BH Two Weeks After My Visit !!!


(This was the BH that recuperated after my visit.)


During my visit o Felda Belara Kuala Trengganu, I squeezed some time to inspect a BH at Kuala Trengganu town area.

The owner is a retired teacher and used to be a discipline officer in a renowned school.

Initially he was reluctance to meet me due to the fact that he do have some "friends" who are successful in swiftlet farming.

Due to unforeseen things his BH after about 2 years into operation was with only 3 nests.

One beautiful night he joined another fellow teacher who happened to follow my blog regularly for a cup of coffee.

I remembered we set for almost 3 hours and talk about lots of things.

Once he finished analysing me and my ability to talk about swiftlet farming he became a bit more confident.

Before we part I told him that I will be only free at lunch hour and he have to pick me up at Felda Belara.

The next day at about 11:30 am I received his call saying that he was on his way to pick me up.

"Just wait for me there and I have decided to have you to inspect my BH", he said.

I waited almost half and hour when he appeared.

"Pak Harry I really need your help since I have tried so many ideas and nothing happened." he sadly told me.

The moment I arrived I can see a few things that I was not happy about.

When I entered the data room my itchy fingers started to play those knobs and my mouth was telling him why I did those adjustments.

I entered the nesting ground floor nesting rooms and later the two floors above.

After some evaluation and thinking I told him some interesting list of things that might help him with the BH.

He listen and was very surprised with the many things that I pointed for him to consider.

I told him that the same night I will write a detail report and will hand over at 10 pm after his prayers.

We met and I handed over the report.

I told him that I am very sure if he follow my recommendations he will see some results.

Today after just three weeks I received a SMS message from the guy who introduced this teacher to me.

The SMS was like this:

"Pak Harry I got some good news about my friend's BH you recently visited. After your visit there were improvements with lots of new nests markings and lots of birds came into both in the morning and evening."

After reading the shot message I feel so good that I have successfully turned around another sick BH.

By just inspecting and put forward my full recommendations it works.

This is a great achievement which I should be proud of.

I discussed with my wife during dinner and she was very proud of me.

"I know you very well.  When you do something you do with all your heart darling.  You are a good man and I am happy that there are more people who appreciate your contribution."

I hope that I will continue to serve the industry and how I wish I can receive invitation by every BH owners in Malaysia for my expertise.

Try my inspection services and I can guarantee that you can turn around your BH.

No comments: