Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Within 3 Months These BHs Double Its Nests Population !!!

These three BHs were revamped and the results were outstanding.

The owner called yesterday and confirmed that all the three BHs now doubled its nests numbers.

I was on my way to Temerloh Pahang and this BHs owner called me that he has just inspected his BHs in Trengganu.

I remembered being engaged by him to upgrade the BH about three months ago.

With my experience workers we upgrade the nesting planks crossings, cluster tweeters, fake nests, additional tweeters, installation of hexagonal tweeters, re aligned the partition walls and etc.

After the operation I told the owner that his BH now is in a superb position to double its nests.

He was not amused since he saw very little movement from the start of operation.

I told him to keep an eye on the three BHs and see what I meant.

After three months, yes three months, all the three doubled its nest numbers and at the same time there were a lot of new markings all over the nesting planks.

All the 90* corners were taken up.

If not because of burglary, the burglar stole all the BH amplifiers at Tok Dor BH, the BH should have triple nests increase.

I am so glad that I have discovered the right formula to help all sick BHs.


(Bukit Besi)

(Tok Dor)



(Besut)


This simply proof that those revamp operations were correctly done.

He took almost two years to get the first batch but I took only 3 months to double the number of nests found before my intervention.

The thing that I did were tested and proven.

Now we have the technique on how to improve any sick BH.

Call me at 017 7551318 if you have problems with your BH.

If I can do to these three I can also do the same at your sick BH.

No comments: