Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

If You Can Finished Reading My Blog From The Beginning, I Think You Are Crazy !!!

I received this message from a newbie from Tenom, Sabah.

He called me a couple of time talking about swiftlet farming and how to recognise those AF.

I told him to get the test gadget and he did just that.

After about two weeks, this was his email to me:

Harry,

I hv read nearly your entire blog. You sound so modest given the fact that you hv save so many BH owners.

Its no joke man!

Ya, I assume you must be receiving tons of mail. You r great.

Hope I can see u in person thats when I get hold of your bird call gaget to test on the present of AF in Tenom.

I think u are the only preson who can give advice to prospective BH owners. The rest of the so call "consultant" are so secretive and I doubt they ever own a BH.

Anyway I hope we can meet up and I will give u a nice treat in Sabah for fresh seafood. Hahaha. Keep healthy and be happy.

Regards to your wife and family.

Very fascinating and I never believed that any newbie will do what he did.

He finished reading all what I wrote in less then one week.

He seem to know everything about me !!!

Anyway I am very happy that he wrote this special phrase: " You R Great"

I did not said myself but some one appreciate my contribution.

At least there are still those who appreciate my blog writing.

I am hopeful by tonight the hit will pass the 200,000 marks.

Thank you to every body out there who read my humble blog.....

No comments: