Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Meeting of JPBD and Swiftlet Ranchers Associations !!!


Last night received two calls from two different ladies asking for the contact numbers of all the Birdhouses Owners Associations in the Country.

Well the calls came from Jabatan Peranchang Bandar dan Desa (JPBD), Kuala Lumpur.

Since I never have the list I told them to cantact the President of all the Presidents Dato Paduka Beh of Sungai Patani, Kedah.

I am sure they are going to invite all these owners to a meeting to discuss about the guidelines.

All in all they listen to my opinion that once they are the draft finalised, it is good to discuss with the associations.

They are taking the right steps and I hope their meeting will be a successful one.

I am looking forward to know the date and it will be very nice if I will be invited to attend the meeting too.......

No comments: