Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ayer Tawar Perak, Lots Of Birdhouses !!!

While on my way to Sabak Bernam, Selangor, stop to visit a sick Birdhouse in Ayer Tawar, Perak.

A small town about 10 minutes drive to Setiawan Perak.

The owner was delighted that I arrived on time from Bukit Mertajam, Penang. I started about 12.00 noon and wanted to see some action in the evening.

The moment I arrived, after a cup of black coffee, the owner took me to view the back entrance hole and after that onto the BH.

The house was put into operation mode about 12 long months and there were not a single nest.

I can see some bird shit spots on the floor but I am not sure if those shits were those from some months ago.

Hmm.... after a close look at the design and the problems laid by the initial "Consultant" I showed the owner all the faults that were not right.

He shook his head a couple of times and understand what I mean. He jot down what I said but to make my points, I came out with a 30 little observations that I wanted him to act.

The number of entrance holes, the dimension of the hole, the arrangement of the tweeters, the color of the dog kennel, the rubbish on the floor, the humidifier usage, the nesting planks, the temperature of the BH and so forth.

I am sure he will be pretty busy for the next few days before his flight back to London.

Anyway, before we settle for the day's work, I took out my Black cloud plus the "Passionate Hormone" to give a short try before shutting the house down.

We set at the back of the BH and enjoy the activities resulted.

He was impressed with the number of birds jumping into the entrance hole.

He could not believed at first but I told him the house need to be placed in ICU for a few months.

I told him not to worry about the outcome.

Just take my word and it will be well taken care of.

Follow my recommendations and he will be on the right track.

After dinner rush to Sabak Bernam. Mr Hilmi of JPBD have a room for me to stay. Tomorrow he insisted that I give a 45 minutes talk to all the participants of a Forum conducted by JPBD Selangor.

What a marvellous day and hope everything will be okay.....

No comments: