Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Reactivated A Failed BH In Ayer Tawar, Perak





After 8 days the sick BH in Ayer Tawar, Perak was put into its operational mode.

Eight days ago, I was asked to stop by and recommend all the needful. The owner seem to be very enthusiastic about what was recommended and he waited not more then 2 hours to mobilise his contractor to revamp the BH.

After eight days, I was asked to be in Ayer Tawar to put the house in its operational mode.

I could not believed what he have done. Everything that were asked were carried out.

I told him: "Now the BH is more like a BH. Before this it was actually a chicken den."

He fully agreed with me. He, his father and in laws feel so proud to see the transformations.

Those planks infested with fungus were removed, the humidifiers were put in operation mode, those petitioning walls were constructed and the nesting room was darker then before.

The entrance hole size was nearly twice the initial size. I told him to shut the second entrance hole.

More tweeters were added and they looks neater and placed on the right location.

If you enter the house you will see those fake nests that I recommended.

I applied those wonderful smell aromas and rip opened a bag of ammonia bicarbonate powder.

The hygrostat was in place and the sensor was operational.

I also amended the sound amplifier's operation method.

Got the right sound in place.

By 6.00pm the house was in full swing and we closed the day with a nice seafood dinner together with his in laws.

I told him that I will monitor the house for at least 6 months.

He will be going back to London this Thursday.

Told him not to worry. Give me at least 3 months to show some birdshits on the floor.



1 comment:

K L said...

Kedai Kopi on the ground floor ?!
Majlis or the new guidelines may not allow !