Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

More BHs To Look After !!!

It is either the owners are lucky or I am lucky.
Yes, there are more new and sick BHs to look after.

I have been asked to help in turning around a few "Sick BHs" and at the same time there are a few new comers who seem to be innovative in getting idle shop houses into BHs.

On Sunday April 19th, I was in Melaka to provide guidelines on how to install those nesting planks, sound systems, humidifiers placement, the CCTV cameras and so forth. This BH was a stand alone built on a piece of land at the back of the owner's home.

Then the BH in Muar with a total nests population of 370. The owner found that the rate of nest growth seem to be stuck and he wanted to unloose the movement.

"Harry can you advise on what is wrong with my BHs? I bought the BH about one year ago and at that time the number of nests was 300. Now after 12 months only 70 new nests. This is less then what I expected."

Today have to be in Subang and Ayer Tawar.

The Ayer Tawar BH, after my last visit, is ready to be relaunched. After 12 months of zero nests the owner invited me to take a good look and list what when went wrong. That was about 7 days ago.

Today the owner wanted me to have a good look on all the revamp works being carried out as per my recommendations. If possible he wanted to reactivate the house using my "Black Cloud" bird call sound.

In Subang, those innovative newbies managed to get a shop house owner to set a JV with them. They got the green light and did the conversion as per my sketch.

This morning they wanted me to be at site to bring all those items that are needed to complete the house.

Very exciting with some new technologies that they incorporate in the BH. It seem that one of the newbie operate a marble polishing company in Sungai Buloh and one of the room is using marble as the nesting planks.

"Harry, just have a look at what my partner have done in one of the room. This guy is crazy with marble blocks." A comment from one of the partner.
Then come with something which I was not expecting.

"Hey Harry, remember the other day when we were in Bentong and we stop by at one of those shop houses. I make a few calls to the vacant shop houses. All the two whom I spoke to have agreed to convert their empty shop houses into BH. "

Wow, this guy is good is convincing those owners and if he continues doing this he will own more BHs in no time.

The best was that I am their technical advisor.

No comments: