Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

People Tend To Value You More When The Meet The Wrong "Consultants" !!!

Met three blog readers who attended a seminar organised by a well known speaker lately.

"So how was the Seminars you attended some time ago?"

All the three said almost the same thing.

"Most of time the speaker was not genuine in his approach to the industry. He was just trying to set a trap for us to fall into. He was so secretive and not willing to share those knowledge that he promised and what we thought we have paid for."

"Harry I still believed that you taught me much more from that seminar."

I felt quite disappointed when these people feel miserable after attending the seminar.

My only answers was: Look at the bright side of things. Now at least you can appreciate me more then before. I am easier to talk to and I do provide the best advise when being asked.

Remember I am not a "Sifu" or "Consultant" but just an ordinary guy who love swiftlet farming.

"Harry the worst was when the speaker started to condemn others about insect breading and about those racial remarks. He should be at least be sensitive to those non Malays attending the Seminar."

I feel pretty bad too but this is not within my territory to say who is wright and who is wrong.

I feel bad for advertising the seminar on my blog.

Frankly I was asked to take a hike from attending the opening ceremony, I told them.

See I am nothing important to the swiftlet industry. At time they will call me and at time they will chase me away.

I don't take any grudge because I am matured enough to be a good person.

No matter how people treated you just do not feel bad. You are still you and be proud that you are still that special person on this planet earth.

No comments: