Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trying Something New This Month !!!

I was with this special friend who owned a number of BHs in Peninsular Malaysia.

He seem to be very fond of sharing new findings that will benefits swiftlet farmers.

Today he rang up and told me about this special things that he would be happy for me to share.

The first is some great sounds and the second item is a specially formulated aroma for a new BH.

Hmmm...... I love to be given this privileges of trying something that can help BH owners to multiply their nest population.

I told him to proceed and let me get a few of my blog readers to participate.

The best is to get at least five participants from different part of the country and let them give me the feedback.

As long as they follow the instructions provided I can have the best idea how the product works.

No comments: