Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

Sabak Bernam, Selangor Expecting 200 BH Owners On April 12th and 13th 2009 !!!

"Pak Harry This Is Mr H and I am from Sabak Bernam Local Council. We would like to invite you to be with YB Ronnie Yu on April 12th. We will have a total of 200 BH owners and 50 Local Council and JPBD officers at the Meet."

This was the phone message received today.

Being invited is an honor but to be given about 30 minutes to talk about swiftlet farming in front of such a crowd is "Frightening".

I have never given a talk to such a big crowd but I told my self there is nothing to be afraid of.

There are lots of people that I can meet and I am sure the topic which I will be talking about will be in the promotion of swiftlet farming industries in Malaysia.

I am on the impression that Selangor state Government will be very supportive of this industry and if they do there were be ample number of rich investors from Federal Territories.

The way forward is to be the example state in the whole of Malaysia.

I am all out for the Industry and will push the state to be 100% supportive of the industry.

No comments: