Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Play It Safe !!!

I was with a new swiftlet farming enthusiast today.

After a few short meeting with him and partner, the two decided to follow my advise on how to own a BH with very little start at capital.

The idea I injected in them was to go on a joint venture with those shop houses owners whose buildings are laying around with no tenant in sight.

Before going ahead it is good to ensure that those shop houses are in the Industrial Land. Try to avoid shops that are located in a residential areas.

Go for a tall building but convert only one floor first.

Never touch the ground floor.

If you have time try to read the "Draft Garis Paduan Bagi Perumahan burung Walet" I told them.

I am sure if you choose a proper locations that are in those Industrial areas you will be save from getting those summons from the local councils.

This guy took me to a four stories BH and I was surprised that their plan was to start the renovation works on the top most floor next week.

You are not joking, I asked?

"Nope we are dead serious and with you around we feel much safer in or investment."

The owner of the idle shop house was their business partner. The moment I posted the suggestion they could not sleep thinking about it. The next day they approach the owner for a JV and he gracefully accepted their proposition.

That was quick.

"Harry, right now we need your advise on how to proceed. Please put your thought on how we can get this idle shop house profitable."

Hmm .......there are so many types of people in this world and I guess this group take quick actions. Once the have decided on swiftlet farming they put in 110% effort in starting the business. I feel very honored to be chosen to work as their technical advisor.

I assured the two newbies that I shall do my utmost best and willing to apply all those new technologies in their new ventures.

No comments: